Personal Assistant | Waikato
- Showcase your excellent administrative and customer service skills
- Personal Assistant role supporting a senior manager
- Permanent Part-time (20 hours per week)
- Hamilton based location
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
If you are an experienced Personal Assistant who is looking for an awesome part-time position supporting a senior manager in our Hamilton office, then we would love to hear from you. As a newly created position, you will have the opportunity to build this role from the ground up and make it your own.
You will be an experienced PA, providing a range of administration services including managing email inboxes, busy diaries, booking travel and scheduling meetings to ensure this senior leader is in the right place at the right time with everything they need to deliver outcomes to our customers.
We are looking for someone who is customer-focused, flexible and agile with a positive, proactive approach to their work ensuring tasks are completed to a high level of detail.
This role will require you to anticipate needs and be flexible to change your day at a moment's notice as you respond to a range of events both big and small.
Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency offer a range of benefits for our employees, including flexible working, insurance benefits, e- bike subsidies and a host of others which can you can check out here https://www.nzta.govt.nz/careers/our-benefits
Ko koe tēnei | About you
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- 2 years+ experience in a senior administration or executive/personal assistance support activities
- Experience in diary and email management for senior managers
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- A proven use of initiative skills and experience in planning, prioritising and working under pressure
- Discreet and tactful when dealing with confidential, commercially sensitive and personal work-related information
- Set high standards including accuracy, attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Continuous improvement ethos, experience looking for and implementing business process improvement
- Be a team player who is skilled at fostering and building effective relationships
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
Ko wai mātou | About us
At Waka Kotahi, the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for Aotearoa. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years' time.
Our Corporate Support Group provides key specialist corporate functions that are core to enabling Waka Kotahi to run efficiently and to achieve organisational excellence internally and for the land transport system.
Rā Katinga | Applications close: Monday, 7 February 2022 @ 11:59pm
For more details, please check out the position description at www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
If you would like for further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand. Waka Kotahi requires that new employees are fully vaccinated (except for those who we accept have a genuine medical reason preventing vaccination). Please note that we may begin shortlisting as we receive applications. We encourage early applications as we may withdraw the advertising at any time.
NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are dedicated to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any assistance or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
Personal Assistant CS PD December 2021.pdf (PDF, 302KB)
Follow us on