Personal Assistant | Wellington
- Newly created opportunity - make it your own!
- Join a fun team of like-minded professionals
- Wellington location
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
Are you a Personal Assistant guru looking for growth and development? We have just the role for you! This is an awesome opportunity to bring your PA skills to support two of our fantastic Regional Managers here at Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency. As a newly created role, you will have the opportunity to build this role from the ground up - make it your own! Whilst providing timely, accurate and effective Personal Assistant support.
Waka Kotahi offer a range of incredible benefits for our employees, including flexible working, insurance benefits, e- bike subsidies and a host of others which can you can check out here https://www.nzta.govt.nz/careers/our-benefits
Ko koe tēnei | About you
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Proven experience in a senior administration or executive/personal assistance support activities
- Experience in diary and email management for senior managers
- A proven use of initiative skills and experience in planning, prioritising and working under pressure
- Discreet and tactful when dealing with confidential, commercially sensitive and personal work-related information
- Set high standards including accuracy, attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Continuous improvement ethos, experience looking for and implementing business process improvement
- Collaborative team skills and is skilled at fostering and building relationships
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
Ko wai mātou | About us
At Waka Kotahi, the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for Aotearoa. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years' time.
Our Corporate Support Group provides key specialist corporate functions that are core to enabling Waka Kotahi to run efficiently and to achieve organisational excellence internally and for the land transport system.
Rā Katinga | Applications close: Sunday, 26 September 2021
For more details, please check out the position description at www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
If you would like for further information, email email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand. Please note that we may begin shortlisting as we receive applications. We encourage early applications as we may withdraw the advertising at any time
NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
Follow us on