Senior Business Analyst (Information management) | Multiple Locations
Senior Business Analyst (Information management)
- Exciting opportunity to join dynamic Business Analysis team!
- Help embed our Technology principles within Waka Kotahi
- Wellington or Auckland or Palmerston North
Ko wai mātou | About us
At Waka Kotahi, the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for Aotearoa. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
Te Aukaha | Digital and Workspace strengthens Waka Kotahi through supporting our people and delivering future-focussed solutions. We enable digital change, provide quality data, information and security services, and create flexible and collaborative workspaces.
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
The purpose of this role is to support the Product team to meet business outcomes. You will collaborate with Product Managers to develop product design and product roadmaps. This role involves creation of project artefacts and documentations, such as business requirements, models and system/solution specifications according to Waka Kotahi SDLC.
This role is leading project deliverables through business analysis and supporting the transition of the solution to operations. We are looking for a critical thinker and confident communicator with exceptional problem-solving skills.
Ko koe tēnei | About you
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Experience in implementing an Information Management system a must
- Significant and proven experience in Business Analysis (at least five years) with advanced analytical skills and ability to evaluate and resolve highly complex issues
- Strong customer service orientation
- Able to translate complex business and customer needs into audience appropriate language
- Relationship experience in a complex business and technology environment
- Experience in building advanced technical understanding of business problems
Rā Katinga | Applications close: Tuesday, 20 April 2021.
As part of the review process we will be asking shortlisted candidates to complete a short Sparkhire video interview.
For a copy of the position description: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
Senior Business Analyst, DW - PD, April 2021.pdf (PDF, 325KB)
Follow us on