Learning Coordinator | Multiple Locations
- Join our supportive, fun and professional team
- Opportunity to showcase your proactive approach
- Active hands on logistics and coordination of our learning programmes
- Wellington or Palmerston North location
Ko wai mātou | About us
At Waka Kotahi, the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for Aotearoa. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years' time.
Pūmanawa Tāngata, the People Group, is responsible for developing and managing people related systems, processes and practices so we have the workplace and capabilities we need to succeed now and in the future. Pūmanawa Tāngata develops the people strategy with emphasis on talent, diversity, culture and leadership capabilities, and develops, lifts and manages people related systems, processes and practices.
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
It is an exciting time for learning and development at Waka Kotahi as we continue to establish our new Centre for Learning and Development. This is a great opportunity to play a big part in creating a centre of excellence in learning and drive a learning culture.
As one of our Learning Coordinators you will provide proactive administrative and logistical support across the range of learning programmes and initiatives delivered at Waka Kotahi. Working closely with our team of Learning Consultants and the Learning Practice Manager you will provide solutions that are timely and fit for purpose.
This is an opportunity to create, promote and administer learning initiatives that support the organisation's plans to lift capability, as well as scheduling, registration and attendance processes and reporting for courses, programmes, workshops and events.
We are looking for an experienced coordinator who is highly collaborative, a strong communicator and can adapt and be flexible when required.
Ko koe tēnei | About you
To be successful in this role you will bring;
- Experience working within an L&D function / experience of using Learning Management Systems would be an advantage
- Proven experience in a similar coordination role, ie logistics for events, workshops and work programmes
- Excellent organisational skills and robust problem-solving skills
- High level of proficiency in the Microsoft 365 suite of tools
- Working knowledge of Adobe suite and/or other digital learning technology
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Ability to analysis data and insights experience would be beneficial
If you have the interest, passion and background to succeed in this exciting opportunity. We would love to hear from you.
Rā Katinga | Applications close: Sunday 25 April 2021
For a copy of the position description: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
Learning Coordinator - PD - March 2021_.pdf (PDF, 273KB)
Follow us on