Senior Solution Architect | Multiple Locations
Senior Solution Architect
- Software and Integration focused Senior Solution Architect
- Working on leading programmes and Waka Kotahi digital blueprint creation
- Wellington / Auckland / Hamilton / Palmerston North / Christchurch
Ko wai mātou | About us
At Waka Kotahi, the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for Aotearoa. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
Te Aukaha | Digital and Workspace strengthens Waka Kotahi through supporting our people and delivering future-focussed solutions. We enable digital change, provide quality data, information and security services, and create flexible and collaborative workspaces.
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
The purpose of this role is to provide technical co-design and expert technical knowledge to deliver solution architecture that meets business needs.
This role involves creating and maintaining architectural artefacts required for a project/products. You will identify and evaluate alternative complex architectures and the trade offs in cost, performance and scalability, and be able to articulate recommendations to a variety of audiences. You key role will be to ensures that solution designs align with the company's strategies, methodologies and frameworks.
Ko koe tēnei | About you
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Significant experience in design of complex technology solutions
- Significant experience interpreting business needs and translating these into practical designs
- Significant experience in leading, influencing and building credibility across a range of stakeholders
- Significant experience in the use of multiple modern technology methodologies and frameworks e.g. event-driven architecture, distributed computing, micro-services
- Significant experience in modern toolsets and approaches e.g. collaboration, automation, security, cloud
- Significant exposure to public service architecture practices
Rā Katinga | Applications close: Tuesday, 27 April 2021.
For a copy of the position description: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
Please note that we may begin shortlisting as we receive applications. We encourage early applications as we may withdraw the advertising at any time.
Senior Solution Architect DW - PD March 2021.pdf (PDF, 307KB)
Follow us on