Technical Training Administrator x 2 | Wellington
Technical Training Administrator x 2
- Environment where you will be challenged to learn and grow
- Join our passionate and dynamic team
- Two Wellington based opportunities
Ko wai mātou | About us
At Waka Kotahi, the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for Aotearoa. Waka Kotahi has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
Transport Services is an end-to-end business group that focuses on our transport system – from policy and planning, through design and delivery, to maintenance and operations. We have some of the most capable and motivated people in the industry providing a transport system that enhances the way New Zealanders live, travel work and connect.
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
We're looking for individuals who possess a strong customer ethos and are experts in managing large databases. As one of our two Technical Training Administrators, you will maintain our national training databases for the Code of Practice Temporary Traffic Management (CoPTTM) and support us by assisting with queries and administration as well as identifying / escalating risks.
These roles offer a lot of variety as you will be coordinating the administrative requirements of internal and external training events. You will be working alongside stakeholders and the Senior Advisor Technical Training & Education, providing a range of support. This is a great opportunity to develop your customer skills along with your knowledge of training processes.
As well as being accountable for the Waka Kotahi values and behaviours, your role has the following specific key accountabilities:
- Accurately record and maintain data in the CoPTTM national databases
- Manage the administrative requirements of internal and external training events
- Collaborate and engage with customers to deliver clear and accurate information
- Escalate risks and issues to the Senior Advisor Technical Training & Education and Principle CoPTTM Advisor in a timely manner
- Maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Ko koe tēnei | About you
To be successful in this role, you will need to bring your ‘know how':
- Experience in administration and data entry
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- A sound understanding of databases and computer programmes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A relevant tertiary qualification desirable or relevant professional experience
Rā Katinga | Applications close | Sunday 16th May 2021
For a copy of the position description: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
Technical Training Administrator TS April 2021.pdf (PDF, 321KB)
Follow us on