Advisors - Principal and Senior | Multiple Locations
Advisors - Principal and Senior
- x5 Advisor opportunities - x2 Senior and x3 Principal level
- Utilise your strong communication skills to support the Public Transport team
- Flexible locations
Ko wai mātou | About us
At Waka Kotahi, the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for Aotearoa. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
The focus of the Transport Services group is to provide, improve and maintain an integrated land transport system to effectively enable people-centred, technology-enabled, system focused transport services, in partnership with other system providers.
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
As a Senior or Principal Advisor, you will be supporting the Manager, Public Transport with the planning and operational delivery of the public transport function, maintain and deliver quality programme documents and troubleshoot issues.
This will require someone who has excellent communication skills - both verbal and written skills. We are looking for someone that can collaborate across multiple teams and organisations, and be a “connector” from within the team structure.
Ko koe tēnei | About you
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Proven experience working in public transport or transport planning and operations is preferred
- Proven experience and a good understanding of the machinery of central, or local government and the decision-making process
- Proven experience in a transport sector role with a high level of conceptual and analytical thinking in a complex environment
- Proven experience in leading, influencing and building credibility across a range of internal and external stakeholders particularly with transport providers or local government
- Experience working with partners and stakeholders to align evidence, outcomes and prioritise systems responses
- A passion for shaping and creating good practice to positively influence the outcomes of the transport system and the wellbeing of New Zealanders.
Rā Katinga | Applications close
4th December 2020
For a copy of the position description: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
Please note that we may begin shortlisting as we receive applications. We encourage early applications as we may withdraw the advertising at any time
Follow us on