Business / Enterprise Architect | Wellington
Business / Enterprise Architect
- Excellent opportunity to make a strategic impact
- Lead, guide and assist digitally enabled change across entire Waka Kotahi
- Wellington, Auckland or Palmerston North based
Ko wai mātou | About us
At Waka Kotahi, the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for Aotearoa. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
This role is a member of Te Hau Ora Digital Portfolio team, which is a part of the Digital and Workspace group.
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
Te Hau Ora Digital Portfolio has been established to provide greater visibility and enhanced governance of digitally enabled change to support the development of Waka Kotahi. The Digital Portfolio Office is a pivotal part of delivering Te Hau Ora.
The purpose of this role is to provide business/enterprise architectural guidance across the Transport, Regulatory and Enterprise domains within Waka Kotahi. You will work closely with the stakeholders across all groups to facilitate the development of the Digital Strategy, Target Architecture and Digital Roadmaps. You will also support digital governance bodies, Digital Portfolio Office and key programmes of work.
This is a thought leadership role, working collaboratively in multi-functional teams to:
- Guide and assist digitally enabled change across Waka Kotahi
- Facilitate the development and support the implementation of a dynamic Digital Strategy, Roadmaps and Target Architecture
- Facilitate the prioritisation, sequencing, dependencies, budgeting and delivery of the Digital Portfolio
- Enable Waka Kotahi to transition towards an agreed target architecture, that embeds on-going learnings, innovation and experimentation
- Guide adherence to pragmatic standards that enable efficiencies and re-usability
We are looking for someone with proven experience and passion for guiding the organisation on a digital change journey.
Ko koe tēnei | About you
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills to develop and maintain strong working relationships and facilitate the delivery of agreed outcomes
- Experience in the development of organisation-wide Digital/Technology Strategy, Roadmaps and Target Architectures within a complex organisational setting
- Experience in guiding the governance and delivery of multi-million dollar digital/technology portfolios
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including story telling
- Adaptable presenting styles, suitable for a wide range of audiences, such as executive and subject matter experts
- Good knowledge and experience of architecture frameworks, tools and approaches
Rā Katinga | Applications close: Sunday, 31 January 2021.
For a copy of the position description: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
Please note that we may begin shortlisting as we receive applications.
Business Enterprise Architect ,Te Hau Ora, Digital Portfolio, D & W, Oct 2020.pdf (PDF, 850KB)
Follow us on