Senior Project Manager | Wellington
Senior Project Manager
- Opportunity to deliver significant benefits in an Agile environment
- Actively manage multiple technology projects to ensure quality results
- Wellington based
Ko wai mātou | About us
At Waka Kotahi, the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for Aotearoa. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
Digital and Workspace Group is accountable for leading, influencing and ensuring that our corporate and transport technologies deliver to business and customer outcomes. Our team helps keep the rest of the business moving, so it's important you have highly developed collaboration and relationship building skills.
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the effective and sustainable delivery of technology projects to meet the required Waka Kotahi outcomes.
You will actively manage large, complex, multiple technology projects to ensure that agreed scope is delivered on schedule, to budget and to the required quality.
We are looking for a champion in processes and practices along with excellent mentoring and stakeholder management skills.
Ko koe tēnei | About you
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Proven track record/experience delivering successful projects
- Procurement experience in hardware and software costs
- Integration experience from an older out of date system to a new environment and support structure
- Leadership & relationship experience in a complex business and technology environment
- Proven experience in leading, influencing and building credibility across a range of stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience in the use of multiple modern project delivery methodologies
- Knowledge and experience of technology methodology and frameworks
Rā Katinga | Applications close: Sunday, 1 November 2020.
For a copy of the position description: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
Please note that we may begin shortlisting as we receive applications. We encourage early applications as we may withdraw the advertising at any time.
Senior Project Manager, D & W, Oct 2020.pdf (PDF, 689KB)
Follow us on