x2 Advisors, Programme Delivery -Principal and Senior - NZ Upgrade Programme | Multiple Locations
x2 Advisors, Programme Delivery -Principal and Senior - NZ Upgrade Programme
- Bring your project management experience to Waka Kotahi to deliver a large multi-modal transport investment programme
- Build, develop and maintain collaborative relationships across Waka Kotahi
- Wellington/Auckland based
About us | Ko wai mātou
At Waka Kotahi, the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for Aotearoa. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
The focus of the Transport Services group is to provide, improve and maintain an integrated land transport system to effectively enable people-centred, technology-enabled, system focused transport services, in partnership with other system providers.
The opportunity | Te Whiwhinga mahi
There are two brand new Advisor opportunities - one Senior level and one Principal level role. As an Advisor, Programme Delivery, you will be reporting to the Programme Delivery Lead. You will be supporting The New Zealand Upgrade Programme (NZUP). This programme of work reflects the Government's $6.8 billion investment across road, rail, public transport and walking and cycling infrastructure. We have this opportunity to upgrade the transport infrastructure in our six main growth areas - Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Wellington, Canterbury and Queenstown.
You will be working closely with the project teams to implement and embed the successful delivery of strategies and improvements to ensure that scope, cost, time and quality performance targets successfully deliver on Waka Kotahi outcomes and Minister expectations. This will require you to have strong project management skills and be a self-starter. You will have a collaborative nature and will be able to deal with various stakeholders that have varied requirements.
About you | Ko koe tēnei
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Knowledge of the transport/infrastructure sector and Waka Kotahi's project development and delivery processes (including business cases)
- Demonstrated strategic thinking ability
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills
- The ability to effectively bring together multiple perspectives
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- The ability to deliver pragmatic solutions in a timely manner
- Ability to build positive working relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
- A good understanding of project risks and risk management.
Applications close | Rā Katinga
Friday 30th October 2020
For a copy of the position description: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
Please note that we may begin shortlisting as we receive applications. We encourage early applications as we may withdraw the advertising at any time
Principal Advisor, Programme Delivery NZUP PD August 2020 - FINAL.pdf (PDF, 712KB)
Senior Advisor, Programme Delivery NZUP PD, August 2020 - FINAL.pdf (PDF, 708KB)
Follow us on