Business Support Officer (Fixed Term) | Waikato
Business Support Officer (Fixed Term)
- Showcase your excellent administrative skills
- Administration role with plenty of variety in a busy office environment
- Fixed term to mid-April 2021 in Hamilton location
About us | Ko wai mātou
At Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years' time.
The Business Support team sits within the Digital and Workspace business group. Our team has an increased focus on ensuring that everyone at the Agency has access to great workplace facilities, tools and equipment to help them do their job and support them as they go about their work. We are key to making the Agency a great place to work.
The opportunity | Te Whiwhinga mahi
We have a fixed term role for an enthusiastic and experienced administrator to join our fun, professional and committed team.
Working closely with staff and customers you will provide timely, accurate and effective administrative support in our busy Hamilton office. You will ensure the smooth running of all administrative processes by being efficient, well organised and operating in a professional and confidential manner. You will be a team player with a collaborative and customer-focused approach to delivering quality Workplace services.
About you | Ko wai koe
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- A strong track record of delivering administrative support in a complex organisation
- The ability to quickly learn new processes and databases
- Exceptional standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- A high level of agility along with the ability to work under pressure, prioritise workload and meet tight time frames
- An innovative approach to problem solving
- An energetic and “can-do” attitude
- A collaborative working style and the ability to work well as part of a team
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Tech-savvy with a demonstrated expertise in the use of the Microsoft Office suite
If you would like to be part of our team and have the skills and capabilities to either of these roles, we would love to receive your application.
Applications close | Rā Katinga
This role is a fixed term position until mid April 2021.
Applications close Tuesday the 27th October 2020.
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information: email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
Business Support Officer - PD - Oct 2020.pdf (PDF, 657KB)
Follow us on