Senior Investment Auditor (Technical) | Multiple Locations
Senior Investment Auditor (Technical)
- Bring your transport engineering or planning skills to assess transport investment across the sector
- Belong to an organisation that makes a difference to New Zealanders
- Can be based in Wellington, Auckland, Christchurch or Hamilton
About us | Ko wai mātou
At Waka Kotahi, the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for Aotearoa. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years' time.
The Corporate Services Group provides the essential expert support services that enable the Transport Agency to run efficiently and achieve organisational excellence.
The opportunity | Te Whiwhinga mahi
The purpose of this role is to provide assurance over the Transport Agency's transport investment through approved organisations. The audit scope includes asset management planning, quality of data, value for money, safety performance and network and operational management.
As the Senior Investment Auditor (Technical) you will deliver audits of the technical elements of transport investment to a high standard. You will raise high value recommendations that are targeted to mitigate risk and drive business improvements in local authorities and within the Transport Agency. You will provide technical assurance and advisory services to Transport Agency and approved organisation staff. You will maintain strong relationships with Local Authority roading practitioners and within the Transport Agency.
About you | Ko koe tēnei
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Proven experience in a field relevant to the position in the transport or related sector
- Your demonstrated robust knowledge and application of engineering principles to transport infrastructure and networks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including proven ability to clearly communicate technical subjects to non-technical audiences
- Analytical skills with proven ability to analyse a multiple sources of data to draw evidence-based conclusions
Applications close | Rā Katinga Friday 28 February 2020
For a copy of the position description: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency, we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
Senior Investment Auditor (Technical) PD_Feb 2020.pdf (PDF, 630KB)
Follow us on