Talent Acquisition Consultant | Wellington
Talent Acquisition Consultant
- Grow your recruitment career with a fun and enthusiastic team
- Champion our employment brand
- Wellington location
About us | Ko wai mātou
At Waka Kotahi, the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for Aotearoa. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
The People group is responsible for leading the way in creating people related systems, processes and practices so that we have the workplace and capabilities we need to succeed. We want our people to be the best they can be and work hard to create an environment in which people can really thrive.
The opportunity | Te Whiwhinga mahi
This role is a fast paced and a busy one which means you will need to hit the ground running, bringing a solid understanding of recruitment best practice and an innate ability to align the right people with the right roles - you will have this experience in spades.
We work as part of a centralised team and focus on partnering with our hiring managers and our People Group (HR) to identify, select and recruit the best talent to deliver the Agency's strategy. This is a hands-on role that will see you rolling up your sleeves and providing end to end, customer focused recruitment support and advice to the business.
We pride ourselves on getting things right, so it's critical that you have strong attention to detail. You will also be responsible for thinking outside the box and helping to develop recruitment and sourcing strategies, to target specialist or ‘hard to fill' roles. You will also be creative in utilising diverse recruitment methods to address different needs within the business.
We have two positions available, a Talent Acquisition Consultant and a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant. Please outline on your cover letter which role you are most interested in.
About you | Ko wai koe
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Proven experience supporting hiring managers with their recruitment within an in-house environment
- Excellent understanding and proven experience of best practice recruitment
- Experience in planning and delivering key pieces of work/projects, to meet business needs
- Proven ability to engage, manage and build strong relationships with hiring managers and key stakeholders
- Experience using a variety of tools and platforms for sourcing and branding
- Excellent communications and organisation skills along with an ability to write engaging and effective job advertisements
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work at pace and be resilient in a changing environment
- Track record in sourcing hard to fill roles in a tight market
- Champion our employment brand and help us develop best practice recruitment diversity and inclusion strategies
- Experience in in a similar role delivering end to end recruitment solutions
This role is based in Wellington and the successful candidate would be required to travel when necessary.
Applications close | Rā Katinga Tuesday 21 January 2020
For a copy of the position description: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
Talent Acquisition Consultant P PD Jan 2020.pdf (PDF, 680KB)
Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant PD Jan 2020.pdf (PDF, 711KB)
Follow us on