Coordinator, Talent Acquisition | Wellington
Coordinator, Talent Acquisition
- Bring your exceptional coordination and people skills to this busy role
- Work with a great team in a supportive and collaborative environment
- Wellington based
About us | Ko wai mātou
At Waka Kotahi, the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for Aotearoa. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
The People group is responsible for leading the way in creating people related systems, processes and practices so that we have the workplace and capabilities we need to succeed. We want our people to be the best they can be and work hard to create an environment in which people can really thrive.
The opportunity | Te Whiwhinga mahi
The purpose of our Coordinator, Talent Acquisition, is to provide support to the Talent Acquisition team with a vast range of recruitment activities and recruitment inquiries while providing exceptional candidate care.
In this role, you will gain experience in all things recruitment as you support the team with tasks such as placing job advertisements, candidate screening, interview scheduling and reference checking. You will also get the opportunity to manage employment and contract documentation, administer our applicant tracking system while also working on assigned recruitment related projects and activities as required.
To thrive in this role, you will be proactive, energetic, a problem solver and be able to work in a complex fast paced environment.
About you | Ko wai koe
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Strong administration/coordination experience
- Demonstrated experience in a similar recruitment or HR related position is highly desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to deliver a high degree of accuracy and quality
- Strong problem solving skills, along with a strong customer focus
- Proven organisation skills and be self motivated with the ability to multi task
- Experience and understanding of recruitment processes, offer documentation and candidate care
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Intermediate Excel and reporting experience including the use of Pivot tables
Applications close | Rā Katinga Sunday 26 January 2020
For a copy of the position description: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
PD Talent Acqusition Coordinator January 2020.pdf (PDF, 697KB)
Follow us on