Data Warehouse Analyst | Multiple Locations
Data Warehouse Analyst
- Be our first point of contact for the Enterprise Data Warehouse team
- Lead discussions to gather user requirements
- Wellington based
About us | Ko wai mātou
At Waka Kotahi, the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for Aotearoa. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
The Workplace and Technology Group is accountable for leading, influencing and ensuring that our data and information is accurate, complete and easily available to support the delivery of business and customer outcomes. The Group is also accountable for Enterprise and Transport technology, cyber and physical security, Corporate Property and Business Support Services. It is also leading the development of the Agency's technology enabled change programme to ensure that we are able to deliver both today and tomorrow.
The opportunity | Te Whiwhinga mahi
Reporting to the Manager, Enterprise Data Warehouse, as our Data Warehouse Analyst it will be your role to translate business data and reporting requirements into technical requirements.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for the Enterprise Data Warehouse team and you will work closely with the Enterprise Data Warehouse Developers, Data Architects, Information Architects, Principal Advisors and end users across the business to embed and promote the effective use of information products for maximum value and to ensure solutions fit into the wider data landscape.
About you | Ko wai koe
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Prior experience of requirements gathering and data analysis
- An understanding of data warehouse concepts and best practice
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems
- Experience in building and fostering relationships
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management, prioritisation and attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a business/customer facing role within a similar environment
Applications close | Rā Katinga Monday 27 January 2020
For a copy of the position description: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
PD Data Warehouse Analyst January 2020.pdf (PDF, 537KB)
Follow us on