Business Support Officer | Auckland
Business Support Officer
- Showcase your excellent administrative skills
- Fantastic opportunities for career development
- Auckland location
About us | Ko wai mātou
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
The Business Support team sits within the Workplace and Technology business group. Our team has an increased focus on ensuring that everyone at the Agency has access to great workplace facilities, tools and equipment to help them do their job and support them as they go about their work. We are key to making the Agency a great place to work.
The opportunity | Te Whiwhinga mahi
We have two opportunities for energetic and enthusiastic Business Support Officers to join our fun, professional and committed team. Working closely with our teams you will provide timely, accurate and effective administrative support to staff. You will ensure the smooth running of all administrative processes by being efficient, well organised and operating in a professional and confidential manner.
About you | Ko wai koe
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- A strong track record of performance in an administrative role in a complex organisation
- A collaborative working style and the ability to work well as part of a team
- A strong customer focus
- Tech-savvy with a demonstrated expertise in the use of the Microsoft Office suite particularly Office 365
- A high level of agility along with the ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet tight time frames
- Exceptional standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- An innovative approach to problem solving
- An energetic and goal-oriented attitude
If you would like to be part of our team and have the skills and capabilities to this role, we would love to receive your application.
Applications close | Rā Katinga Sunday 26 January 2020
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information: email email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
PD Business Support Officer Auckland January 2020.pdf (PDF, 670KB)
Follow us on