Manager, Corporate Information and Records | Wellington
Manager, Corporate Information and Records
- Manage the Transport Agency's information and records management systems
- Lead the development of our physical and digital library services
- Bring your exceptional people leadership skills
About us | Ko wai mātou
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years' time.
The Workplace and Technology Services Group is accountable for leading, influencing and ensuring that our corporate and transport technologies deliver to business and customer outcomes. The Group is accountable for all cyber and physical security issues, ensuring that the Transport Agency meets its ongoing security and compliance obligations.
The opportunity | Te Whiwhinga mahi
The purpose of the Manager, Corporate Information and Records role is to lead the delivery of information and records management services for the NZ Transport Agency. This role manages the team who provide information and records management services and support to the whole of the organisation.
This role is an opportunity to use your experience managing people to lead and develop a team of skilled professionals. You'll use your technical skills in information, document and records management and your knowledge of legislation, standards, policies and practices to ensure compliance. Bring your experience in a large, government organisation to deliver excellent customer service and build a range of relationships with internal and external stakeholders and service providers.
About you | Ko wai koe
For you to be successful in this role you will bring:
- Experience leading and developing information and records management services within a large and complex organisation
- Significant experience leading the delivery of high-quality customer service
- Experience and success in leading and developing highly motivated teams
- Knowledge of Government information related legislation, standards, policies and practices
- Experience managing/leading information management projects and initiatives
- Technical competence in aspects of information management such as content management, records management or library science.
Applications close: Thursday the 21st of November
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand. NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
Manager Corporate Information Records PD Aug 2019 Band 18.pdf (PDF, 821KB)
Follow us on