Work Programme Coordinator | Wellington
Work Programme Coordinator
- Be our first point of contact for all administration tasks
- Bring your strong administration experience
- Wellington based
About us | Ko wai mātou
At Waka Kotahi, the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for Aotearoa. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
The Workplace and Technology Services Group is accountable for leading, influencing and ensuring that our corporate and transport technologies deliver to business and customer outcomes. The Group is accountable for all cyber and physical security issues, ensuring that the Transport Agency meets its ongoing security and compliance obligations.
The opportunity | Te Whiwhinga mahi
As our Work Programme Coordinator, you will be our central point of contact for the Data and Information team's projects, products and change initiatives. You will track and monitor project activities across multiple teams and locations to support the effective management of an annual programme of work.
If you enjoy solving problems, have strong organisational skills and love a busy role packed with variety, then we would love to hear from you.
About you | Ko wai koe
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- A proven performance track record in programme coordination roles
- Sound understanding of project management methodologies and tools
- Experience in analysis and interpretation of complex data and information
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A familiarity with procurement and contract management processes
- Demonstrated experience in building and fostering relationships
- Prior experience in working within a complex business environment
Applications close | Rā Katinga Sunday 26 January 2020
For a copy of the position description: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
PD - Work Programme Coordinator - September 2019.pdf (PDF, 739KB)
Follow us on