Executive Assistant | Wellington
- Showcase your excellence in senior leadership support
- Bring your ability to anticipate, problem solve and manage in a complex and demanding environment
- Wellington location
About us | Ko wai mātou
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years' time.
The Engagement and Partnerships Group is accountable for leading effective agency co-investor, partner and stakeholder relationships, engagement and communication reaching into communities across the country. The Group leads cross government relationships, and our education and advertising team.
The opportunity | Te Whiwhinga mahi
The purpose of this Executive Assistant role is to provide professional and accurate executive level support to the General Manager by ensuring the smooth running of their office in a timely and confidential manner.
This is a role with plenty of opportunity to work, in a fast-paced team. You will enjoy using your excellent communication skills and demonstrating your initiative and proactive and flexible approach.
About you | Ko wai koe
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Significant experience providing high level support to a GM or Director
- Exceptional organisational, time and diary management skills
- Ability to anticipate, respond to needs and issues and problem solve
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- The ability to liaise and communicate with a range of external stakeholders, many at an executive level
- Experience with official correspondence and able to maintain deadlines and work to a high level of accuracy in relation to these
- The ability to make good judgements and quick decisions
- Social intelligence and the ability to connect at all organisational levels and across different professional fields
Applications close: Sunday the 24th of November 2019
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand. NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
Executive Assistant EP PD Oct 2019 - final.pdf (PDF, 498KB)
Follow us on