Crash Analysis System Team Assistant | Wellington
Crash Analysis System Team Assistant
- Showcase your excellent administrative and organising skills
- Fantastic opportunities for. career development
- Wellington based
About us | Ko wai mātou
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for. New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years' time.
The Crash Analysis System (CAS) Processing Team is part of the Data Quality and Access Team within the Workplace and Technology Group. The team is responsible for. data stewardship of the Crash Analysis Database and the processing of over 40,000 traffic crash reports per year. Key statistical and business intelligence products are built on the bedrock of CAS data and used across the NZ transport sector. to help inform decision-making which leads to safer roads across New Zealand.
The opportunity | Te Whiwhinga mahi
We are seeking a well-organised, energetic and enthusiastic Team Assistant to join our busy, fun, professional and committed team.
You will provide timely, accurate and effective administrative support to the Manager and Crash Data Processing Team. In this role you will ensure the smooth running of all administrative processes by being efficient, well organised and operating in a professional and confidential manner. You will maintain accurate and high-quality data.
About you | Ko wai koe
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- A proven track record of experience and achievement in providing personal and administrative support to managers and teams
- A collaborative working style and the ability to work well as part of a team
- A strong customer focus
- Demonstrated expertise in the use of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Outlook and Excel
- A high level of agility along with the ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet tight time frames
- Exceptional standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- An innovative approach to problem solving
- An energetic and goal-oriented attitude
If you would like to be part of our team and have the skills and capabilities to this role, we would love to receive your application.
Applications close | Rā Katinga Wednesday 23 October 2019
For. a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For. further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for. this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or. have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
PD CAS Team Assistant October 2019.pdf (PDF, 610KB)
Follow us on