Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) - Administrator | Multiple Locations
Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) - Administrator
- Provide admin-level management of the New Zealand Transport Agency's CRM systems
- Ensure the requirements of the Privacy Act and the Public Records Act are adhered to
- Deliver 1 on 1 and online training for all users
About us | Ko wai mātou
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years' time.
The Knowledge Base and Specialist Channels Team focuses on supporting customer interactions and delivering plain English messages for the Agency's customers. They manage several internal and external facing web sites and systems that ensure both internal teams and stakeholders have the information they need to deliver customer focused interactions with New Zealanders. They also help create the letters, factsheets, forms, road codes and other publications for customers that contribute to making our roads safer.
The opportunity | Te Whiwhinga mahi
The purpose of this role is to provide expert training and administration support to users of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems for community engagement, consultation projects and key stakeholder relationship management within the Transport Agency. This role ensures that projects are set up and managed appropriately, that users receive the necessary training and support, and that all administration functions associated with the platforms are undertaken.
About you | Ko wai koe
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Previous experience as a user of, or administrator for, Consultation Manager, Darzin or similar CRM system
- The ability to prepare and present detailed reports from the CRM system
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
- Well-developed influencing, networking and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business analysis experience including ability to analyse usage data, generate and analyse reports, design business processes and ensure continuous improvement
- A good understanding of community engagement and consultation and the infrastructure project lifecycle is desirable
- A good understanding of the Privacy Act and the Public Records Act
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline is desirable
This role will be based in Wellington; however, we will also consider applicants based in Palmerston North.
Applications close: Sunday the 24th of November 2019
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand. NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
CRM Administrator EP PD October 2019 (002).pdf (PDF, 665KB)
Follow us on