Personal Assistant | Auckland
- Bring your diary management experience and your proactive approach
- Fantastic opportunities for career development
- Auckland based
About us | Ko wai mātou
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
The Business Support team sits within the Workplace and Technology business group, whose purpose is to develop and manage people related systems, processes and practices. Our team focuses on ensuring that everyone at the Transport Agency has access to great workplace facilities, tools and equipment to help them do their job and support them as they go about their work - our team is key to making the Transport Agency a great place to work.
The opportunity | Te Whiwhinga mahi
In this role, you will provide timely, accurate and effective personal assistance support to the senior managers and teams in one of our business groups by ensuring the smooth running of these teams in a confidential manner.
You will have the opportunity to use your excellent organisational skills and initiative to manage the diaries and emails of our senior managers. Showcase your ability to be proactive by keeping track of action points from meetings and ensuring meeting agendas and minutes are completed to a high standard. You will use your strong communication skills to manage relationships with key stakeholders and customers and if you have financial systems and budgeting experience, you will be able to utilise these in this role.
About you | Ko wai koe
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Proven experience in senior administration or personal assistance support activities
- Experience in diary and email management for senior managers
- Proven use of initiative, skills and experience in planning, prioritising and working under pressure
- Discreet and tactful when dealing with confidential, commercially sensitive and personal work-related information
- High standards of accuracy, attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Experience in looking for and implementing business process improvement
- Strong team skills and have the ability to foster and build relationships
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite
Applications close | Rā Katinga Sunday 26 January 2020
For a copy of the position description: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
PD Personal Assistant September 2019.pdf (PDF, 734KB)
Follow us on