Executive Assistant | Wellington
- Provide modern, high-performing EA support to our busy GM and People Group Leadership Team
- Bring your flexible, ‘can-do' attitude, professionalism and diplomacy skills
- Wellington location
About us | Ko wai mātou
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
The opportunity | Te Whiwhinga mahi
As our Executive Assistant you will provide modern, professional executive level support to the General Manager of the People group and the wider People group leadership team.
You be responsible for working in partnership to arrange and coordinate complex work programmes, the inboxes, diaries, meetings and travel of our GM and People Group Leadership Team.
No two days will be the same and you will need to be highly organised, have great attention to detail and the ability to manage competing demands. You will enjoy building strong relationships across the business; will embrace new challenges and would thrive in a busy environment. Prioritising effectively and getting things done will be your super powers!
Key to your success will be your excellent communication and interpersonal skills; your ability to prioritise tasks, ability to identify issues and act with discretion. You'll need to be passionate about organisation, and great at managing your time efficiently.
About you | Ko wai koe
- Significant experience providing executive level support to Senior Managers
- Proven ability to liaise and communicate with a range of key stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in coordinating all aspects of inbox and diary management, appointments, meetings and travel arrangements
- The ability to prioritise effectively, make good judgements, quick decisions and use your initiative
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Technology savvy – you can sort out or understand who to ask to get a problem solved
- Ability to assist with the creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets and other documents
- A ‘can-do', flexible and positive attitude bringing lots of energy to grow and improve the way that we do things
Applications close: 22 September 2019
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
Executive Assistant P PD September 2019.pdf (PDF, 549KB)
Follow us on