Principal Asset Management Integrator | Multiple Locations
Principal Asset Management Integrator
- Champion best practice asset management with a particular focus on the development of lifecycle asset management plans
- Be part of a team that is recognised for leading continual improvement in maintenance management
- Flexible location
About us | Ko wai mātou
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for Aotearoa. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
The focus of the Transport Services group is on designing and delivering an integrated transport system - one that reflects the plans and priorities of the Transport Agency and its partners.
The opportunity | Te Whiwhinga mahi
As the Principal Asset Management Integrator, you will have the opportunity to develop and implement best practice asset and maintenance management across the transport system and deliver value and benefits to our customers nationwide.
We are looking for two confident, energetic individuals with credible experience in asset management, particularly in road asset management.
About you | Ko wai koe
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Experience in Asset Management, preferably in transport
- Familiarity with road operation, maintenance and renewal materials, treatments and achievements
- Experience in developing and selecting responses to the root cause of problems
- Experience in developing works programmes, and the supporting business case
- Experience in managing the implementation of works programmes, and in their review
- A track record of implementing improvements to transport asset management practices.
- Analytical skills
In return we can offer a professional and committed team, and an excellent working environment that provides flexible employment practices. Come and help us build our new culture that is Collaborative, Customer Focused and Curious, we would love to hear from you!
Applications close | Rā Katinga
24th September 2019
For a copy of the position description: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
NZ Transport Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
Principal Asset Management Integrator TS PD September 2019.pdf (PDF, 687KB)
Follow us on