Property and Leasing Manager | Wellington
Property and Leasing Manager
- Bring your extensive experience in property leasing and management
- Utilise your excellent commercial best practice and negotiation skills
- Wellington based with a national focus
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
The Property Services team is part of the Corporate Services group that provides key specialist corporate functions that are core to the value chain to enable the Agency to run efficiently and achieve organisational excellence internally and for the land transport system.
We provide the full range of services such as the acquisition, property management, and disposal of properties for the NZ Transport Agency's projects. This is often complex, challenging work that requires an attention to detail, and engagement with many stakeholders including property owners and local communities
We are looking for a Property Manager who can help us with leasing and day to day property management of our corporate offices.
It is important to us that this portfolio is:
- Dynamic, effective and in a safe condition to support our business objectives and workplace principles
- being managed to ensure we are obtaining the best performance and value from our premises
- being reviewed to ensure we are taking into consideration direction from central Government and advantage of new technologies or. market changes
This is a dynamic and varied role which includes the full property management spectrum such as lease management, asset planning, fit out / business transformation project delivery, day to day services and systems maintenance.
You will need
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience in commercial lease negotiation, leases, and property management
- In-depth understanding and expertise in commercial property management
- Proven experience in leading, influencing and building credibility across a range of stakeholders
- Ability to apply a strategic context to the work
- Excellent commercial procurement and negotiation skills
- Property tertiary qualifications at a graduate level, or. in a relevant discipline or. at least a significant amount of property leasing and management experience
Applications close Monday 26 August 2019
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
PD Property and Leasing Manager August 2019.pdf (PDF, 996KB)
Follow us on