Senior Test Analyst | Wellington
|Position Type:||Permanent full time|
|Attachments:|| PD -Senior Test Analyst- TIO.pdf (PDF, 878KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-Aug-2019|
- Be involved in important NZ infrastructure projects
- Close knit, collaborative and high performing team
- Wellington location
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years' time.
The Customer Experience and Behaviour team is about using data and information, research and analytics and customer-centric design and support to ensure the customer drives everything we do. They collect data and information to design great customer experiences, use research and analytics to help understand our customers and their needs and they connect with the wider Transport Agency to improve the journeys of our customers through education and behaviour change.
In this role you will be required to work in conjunction with the Transport Investment Online (TIO) application development team to make sure that TIO functions and meets the requirements as set by the business. The Senior Test Analyst is responsible for the overall quality assurance of the application as it undergoes development and maintenance.
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Significant experience of testing experience across a range of project sizes, complexities and industry/domain
- A solid experience with the different levels of testing (System, Integration, Regression)
- Experience in being responsible for Test Planning and Test Reporting
- A good experience with Defect Management
- Understanding of the SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
- Experience working in both Agile and more traditional development methodologies
- Experience with testing tools such as JIRA
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience in mentoring/leading Test Analysts and business representatives
- An understanding of Test Automation and associated tools
- Relevant IT tertiary degree and/or experience
- Relevant industry certification (ISTQB/ISEB) is desirable but not a prerequisite
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in fast-paced environment
- Great inter-personal and communication skills
Applications close Wednesday the 28th of August 2019
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.