Manager Regulatory Compliance Response | Wellington
Manager Regulatory Compliance Response
- Manage the delivery of appropriate remedial actions to ensure public safety
- Actively plan, build and manage a relationship network
- Based in Wellington
At the Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand.
The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years' time. Building the culture and capability to embrace that changing environment is critical to delivering our strategic commitment of "great journeys to keep NZ moving".
The Regulatory group ensures focused, clear, effective end to end regulatory systems management of risks and improve safety and regulatory outcomes by creating a primary accountability for regulatory management. The group is accountable for operational policy, entry, in-service performance, and exit functions to manage harms and risk. The group ensures the setting of clear and consistent expectations in terms of policy, practices, procedures and processes so that customers and regulated parties know what is expected of them and what to expect from us.
The purpose of this role is to manage the delivery of appropriate remedial actions to ensure public safety is maintained following the suspension or. revocation of an approved vehicle certification entity, a vehicle entry certifier, repair certifier, heavy vehicle certifier, border inspection organisation, an in-service certifier of WOFs/COFs, course providers.
What you will bring
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
As well as your leadership attributes, you will need to bring your ‘know how':
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven experience in a senior role within a regulatory and/or infrastructure environment
- Proven experience in an interventions role within a large complex organisation
- Proven experience in managing projects and project teams
- Deep understanding and expertise of the regulatory and compliance requirements of the New Zealand transport system
- Experience in influencing and building credibility across a range of stakeholders to achieve regulatory, safety compliance outcomes
- Tertiary qualifications at preferably post graduate level in a relevant discipline or. equivalent experience
Applications close Tuesday, 27 August 2019
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand
Manager Regulatory Compliance Response REG PD Aug 2019.pdf (PDF, 883KB)
Follow us on