Parking Administrator | Blenheim
- Bring your exceptional administrative and people skills to this busy role
- Customer service comes naturally to you
- Blenheim location
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
The purpose of this role is to provide all facets of Marlborough District Council's parking functions and provide administrative and support services to the Marlborough Roads team.
This includes managing the parking; maintenance for parking metres; and cash collection contracts and monitoring enforcement.
What you will bring
We are looking for someone who wants to learn, and further themselves. You will be a team player with a strong customer focus outlook and excellent administrative skills.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in an administration or customer services role.
- The ability to build great rapport with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in reporting on team outputs or financial performance e.g. revenue and/or costs.
- Possess a strong customer service ethos.
- Be agile, flexible and unflappable under pressure.
- Possess a strong achievement/delivery focus.
- Proficient with MS Office.
Applications close: Friday 06 September 2019
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
Parking Administrator PD SDD July 2019 .pdf (PDF, 727KB)
Follow us on