Business Support Officer | Northland
Business Support Officer
- Showcase your excellent administrative skills
- Fantastic opportunities for career development
- Bring your energy and enthusiasm to work with a team who boast a collaborative and friendly culture
- Whangarei location – Part Time (10am-2pm daily)
The Business Support team sits within the People business group, whose purpose is to develop and manage people related systems, processes and practices. Our team has an increased focus on ensuring that everyone at the Agency has access to great workplace facilities, tools and equipment to help them do their job and support them as they go about their work. Your team is key to making the Agency a great place to work.
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Administrator to join our fun, professional and committed team. Working closely with a small team, you will provide timely, accurate and effective administrative support to Managers and their teams. In this role you will ensure the smooth running of all administrative processes by being efficient, well organised and operating in a professional and confidential manner.
What you will bring
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task, work well under pressure and stay calm when dealing with matters of high priority.
- Experience and ability to provide strong administrative support to business groups.
- Ability to work to high standards, including accuracy, attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- High levels of organisational and time management skills.
- On top of typical administrative duties, other tasks may include taking minutes, booking meetings and travels and assisting with the organisation of cultural events.
- Experience with computer systems, especially Windows 10, MS Office 365 and skype for business (or similar). You are tech savvy!.
If you would like to be part of our team and have the skills and capabilities to perform in this role, we would love to receive your application.
Applications close: 26 June
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information: email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
Business Support Officer Northland PDJune 2019_.pdf (PDF, 856KB)
Follow us on