Administrator | Wellington
- Showcase your excellent administrative skills
- Bring your advanced Microsoft Excel skillset
- Opportunity to utlise your procurement administration experience
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
The Business Support team sits within the People business group, whose purpose is to develop and manage people related systems, processes and practices. Our team has an increased focus on ensuring that everyone at the Agency has access to great workplace facilities, tools and equipment to help them do their job and support them as they go about their work. Your team is key to making the Agency a great place to work.
We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic and tech savvy Administrator to join our fun, professional and committed team.
Working closely with one of our business groups, you will provide timely, accurate and effective administrative support to Managers and their teams. This is a busy and varied role where you will perform many support functions from managing diaries, coordinating meetings and taking meeting minutes, booking travel or ordering catering for an event. You will ensure the smooth running of all administrative processes by being efficient, well organised and operating in a professional and confidential manner.
What you will bring
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in an administration role
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- A collaborative working style and the ability to work well as part of a team
- A strong customer focus
- Demonstrated expertise in the use of the Microsoft Office suite
- A high level of agility along with the ability to work under pressure, prioritise effectively, multi-task and meet tight time frames
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- An innovative approach to problem solving
- Experience and interest in technology
- Previous project coordination experience is desirable
- Experience in official correspondence is desirable
Applications close Wednesday 23 January 2019
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
PD Administrator May 2018.pdf (PDF, 942KB)
Follow us on