Technical Administrator | Auckland
- Data entry and management of multiple databases
- Provide administration support to a technical team
- Support managers with scheduling of work
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
The purpose of this role is to provide timely, effective and efficient administrative and support services to the technical team, including coordination of workflow and reporting across the team, dealing with enquiries and tracking issues, audits and investigations from commencement through to resolution.
What you will bring
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Proven experience in an administrative role supporting technical people with the ability to multi task, prioritise and work under pressure
- Highly developed computer literacy, including Word and Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service ethos with high standards including accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in building and fostering relationships
- Experience working in situations demanding flexibility to adapt quickly
- Continuous improvement ethos - able to identify anomalies in data, processes and business practices and experience in looking for and implementing improvements
This role is based in Auckland
Applications close: 22 January 2019
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
Technical Administrator TAD PD November 2018.pdf (PDF, 566KB)
Follow us on