Security Services Manager | Auckland
Security Services Manager
- Help keep the enemy outside the gate!
- Work closely with the New Zealand Transport Agency's (NZTA) Head of Cyber Security
- Manage the portfolio of cyber security programmes and initiatives at the NZTA (can be either in Wellington, Auckland or Palmerston North)
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
In cyber security the enemy is always just outside the gate and the cyber security practice will, at any given time, be involved in multiple efforts and strategies to keep it that way.
As the Security Services Manager you will work with the Security Architects and Specialists. You will make sure that the portfolio of all security programmes and initiatives will be on time, on budget, on scope and up to date. You will also provide structure and improvements to new and ongoing cyber security strategies envisioned by the Head of Cyber Security. This is not a people management job nor will you do any hands-on cyber security work.
What you will bring
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Support to the cyber security practice to help implement our strategy.
- Structure to the strategy work streams delivering key security uplift.
- Reporting on cyber practice deliverables and monthly operational status
- Teamwork across the agency to help enable business stakeholders meet security expectations
- Bring back best practice from other government agencies
- Thorough analysis on cyber related material including tracking against PSR (NZ Government Protective Security Requirements)
- Assurance that Cyber Policies and Procedures are up to date
- Organized allocation of Cyber Security support to Agency objectives
Applications close 21 January 2019
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
Follow us on