Senior Advisor Partnership Investments | Auckland
Senior Advisor Partnership Investments
- Do you want to join an innovative and dynamic organisation?
- Belong to an organisation that makes a difference to New Zealanders
- Flexible on location
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time. Building the culture and capability to embrace that changing environment is critical to delivering our strategic commitment of "great journeys to keep New Zealand moving".
The System Design and Delivery (SDD) business group's aim is to provide, improve and maintain the land transport system to effectively enable transport services. Our focus is to design and deliver an integrated transport system for all New Zealanders.
The purpose of the role is to work closely with senior decision makers and teams undertaking investment quality assurance activities, to provide clear and consistent advice at key stages of the project approval process - from business case funding through to implementation.
As the Senior Advisor, you will draw on your exceptional communication skills to provide assurance that investments are value for money and meet the Agency's strategic objectives. This is a great opportunity to own and support the transport investment assurance process, and to lead and drive good business practices. We are looking for a confident self-starter who thrives on working collaboratively to achieve successful outcomes.
What you will bring
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- An understanding of Government policy and legislation as it relates to a safe land transport system
- Demonstrated strategic thinking ability
- Experience in the evaluation of sector activities in government organisations to achieve value for money and national outcomes
- Knowledge of local authority planning for transportation and investment decision making processes
- Ability to work strategically within a national context
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills
- Ability to bring together multiple perspectives
- Demonstrated stakeholder management experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- A current and valid New Zealand driver's licence (or equivalent)
Please note that our offices are closed from 22 December 2018 and will reopen Monday January 7 2019.
Applications close: Sunday 27 January 2019
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
Senior Advisor Partnership Investments SDD PD Sept 2018.pdf (PDF, 822KB)
Follow us on