Portfolio Advisor | Wellington
- Provide support and services across an assigned portfolio
- Work with a specialist team committed to providing a centre of excellence for programme and project management
- Great role for honing your knowledge of methodologies and reporting skills
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years' time.
The Programme Management Office is responsible for ensuring consistency in the Agency's project management approach and improved governance and transparency of decision making.
Work with us as we develop and implement best practice project and programme management. Be part of a specialist team working closely with Principal Portfolio Advisors and the Manager PMO Programme to drive and implement PMO services and support.
This is a role that, as well as providing technical advice and support, is seen as a trusted partner across all project lifestyle phases.
This is a great opportunity to work with a collegial and professional group of people committed to your development and focussed on creating the best EPMO environment possible.
What you will bring
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Knowledge and application of portfolio, programme and project methodologies and reporting
- Experience in leading, influencing and building credibility across a range of stakeholders
- The ability to identify trends and risks to be managed before they materialise
- Strong communication skills
- A keen mind, with a passion to learn and grow
There are three Wellington based roles available for this opportunity to work with us as we create a top class EPMO resulting in strong partnerships on both a National and a Regional basis. If this interests you, we look forward to hearing from you.
Applications close: Wednesday 21 November 2018
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
PD Portfolio Advisor Nov 2018.pdf (PDF, 984KB)
Follow us on