Programme Development Manager | Auckland
Programme Development Manager
- Build, motivate and lead a high performing team
- Bring your superior relationship skills and work with Local Government and Industry partners
- Contribute to the delivery of the Safe Networks programme
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
The Safe Networks programme is a collaborative, prioritised programme of proven safety interventions on high risk routes across the country. This programme will use the safe system approach focusing on safe roads and roadsides, safe and appropriate speeds and safe level crossings.
The purpose of this role is to lead the development of the integrated NZ Transport Agency and Local Government Safer Network programme along with co-leading the translation of the programme into action. You will work closely with local government and the Agency's road safety partners to contribute to the prioritisation and delivery of the programme across the entire transport network.
What you will bring
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Outstanding team leadership skills
- Demonstrable ability to act as the key point of contact for technical advice regarding the programme
- Well developed relationship management skills
- Ability to manage and coordinate programme input from wider New Zealand Transport Agency groups
- Experience connecting with Senior Managers and advising on safety advice
- Experience ensuring projects fit with the high level strategy
- Ability and desire to focus on National Land Transport Programme, Regional Land Transport Programme and Transport Agency Investment proposal progress and sign off process and procedures
Applications close 18 January 2019
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
Follow us on