Marketing Manager | Auckland
- Design and drive marketing for the new Auckland Light Rail Programme
- High Profile Programme and a first for New Zealand
- Strong engagement focussed marketing campaigns
The NZ Transport Agency is leading the delivery of the Light Rail programme with immediate focus on the Auckland region.
The Auckland Light Rail initiative is working in partnership with Auckland Council, Auckland Transport, and Homes. Land. Community (HLC). This is a key government initiative to provide more transport choices to support the work to create more accessible communities to live in. This programme is a first for New Zealand that will provide a modern integrated public transport system with seamless connections and helping make Auckland's transport network comparable with international cities like Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, Vancouver and Portland.
Lead and support your team as you develop and implement marketing campaigns that support the development of the Auckland Light Rail Programme. In this role you have key accountability for keeping key internal stakeholders engaged in the roll out of marketing activity for the programme, while ensuring the right messaging and communication is communicated to external stakeholders.
You will draw on your broad marketing experience to develop and implement digital marketing campaigns and work as a key part of a joined up approach as we collaborate with our industry partners, ensuring the integrity of our Corporate brand is managed at all times.
What you will bring
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Experience at a senior level managing marketing campaigns in a large complex organisation
- Proven experience in leading, influencing and building credibility across a range of stakeholders, senior managers and their teams
- Strong expertise in developing marketing strategies and working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong leadership, and the ability to manage and motivate teams to high perfor4mance
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
If you are passionate about being part of the Light Rail Programme, have the ability to lead and influence others to execute against agreed strategies objectives and goals then we would love to hear from you.
Applications close 29 October 2018
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
Marketing Manager PD.pdf (PDF, 1,006KB)
Follow us on