- A new challenge every day
- Be part of a strong people focused culture
- Work with a professional team that pulls together
- Fixed Term or Secondment opportunity: 20 Sept 2018 - 5 Oct 2019
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
The focus of the Customer Design and Delivery group is the delivery and management of our transport experiences for our customers in order for them to undertake a safe and efficient daily journey.
Join our Customer Payment Support team and enjoy the satisfaction that comes from a role with lots of variety. Work in a collaborative and supportive team, and work with customers to achieve suitable outcomes with respect to debt management.
This is a great role that will challenge your experience in debt management and customer service and provide enough stretch for you to develop your skills further. What we do has an impact on people so we are looking for strong customer skills with a focus on getting the right outcome for our customers.
What you will bring
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Experience and proven accuracy working with numbers
- Demonstrated excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in debt recovery would be beneficial
- Strong data processing skills
- An ability to work well under pressure and as part of a team
- Previous exposure or experience in SAP would be nice to have but not essential.
If you love providing good customer service, getting matters resolved and working as part of a team, apply now and consider joining our team.
Applications close : Wednesday, 15 August 2018
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
Debt Administrator CDD PD Aug 2018.pdf (PDF, 519KB)
Follow us on