Senior Risk Assurance Advisor | Wellington
Senior Risk Assurance Advisor
- Be part of the new NZ Transport Agency culture
- Great opportunity to join a diverse, results-driven team
- Wellington location
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years' time.
The aim of the Corporate Services Group is to provide essential expert support services to enable the Agency to run efficiently and realise our strategic goals.
As part of the Risk and Assurance team, you will play a key part in ensuring the Transport Agency's risks are well managed by contributing to the audit and assurance programme.
We are looking for a self-motivated analytical thinker, who is able to balance a busy workload of report writing, audit projects and work programmes, while also seeing the bigger picture and communicating strategic thinking to senior management.
What you will bring
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an audit or assurance role, including the ability to apply knowledge of audit tools and frameworks to a broad range of processes and organisations
- Experience of risk and control analysis at a senior level
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to engage with stakeholders at a senior level
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience
In return we offer a competitive salary, a professional and committed team, and an excellent working environment that provides flexible employment practices.
Come and help us build our new culture that is focused on being Collaborative, Customer Focused and Curious.
We would love to hear from you!
Applications close : Monday, 20 August 2018
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
Senior Risk Assurance Advisor CS PD Aug 2018.pdf (PDF, 704KB)
Follow us on