Business Support Officer | Auckland
Business Support Officer
- Showcase your excellent financial administrative skills
- Fantastic opportunities for career development
- Bring your energy and enthusiasm to work with a team who boast a collaborative and friendly culture
- Auckland location
The Business Support team sits within the People business group, whose purpose is to develop and manage people related systems, processes and practices. Our team has an increased focus on ensuring that everyone at the Agency has access to great workplace facilities, tools and equipment to help them do their job and support them as they go about their work. We are key to making the Agency a great place to work.
This is opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic Business Support Officer to join our fun, professional and committed team. Working closely with our teams you will provide timely, accurate and effective administrative support to staff. You will ensure the smooth running of all administrative processes by being efficient, well organised and operating in a professional and confidential manner.
What you will bring
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- A strong track record of performance in a financial administrative role in a complex organisation
- A collaborative working style and the ability to work well as part of a team
- A strong customer focus
- Tech-savvy with a demonstrated expertise in the use of the Microsoft Office suite particularly Office 365
- Extensive experience in accounting principles which involves checking expense coding, queries involving accounts payable, reconciliation and general ledger transfers
- A minimum of 3 years accounting experience required
- A high level of agility along with the ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet tight time frames
- Exceptional standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- An innovative approach to problem solving
- An energetic and goal-oriented attitude
If you would like to be part of our team and have the skills and capabilities to this role, we would love to receive your application.
Applications close: Sunday 28 October 2018
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information: email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
BSO Auckland People PD Jan 2018.pdf (PDF, 860KB)
Follow us on