Senior Manager System Management | Auckland
Senior Manager System Management
- Leadership role - develop and shape an agile team
- Bring your technical expertise and run our roading networks
- Choice of location Auckland or Wellington
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years' time.
The Senior Manager System Management leads an agile and diverse nationwide team that delivers efficient maintenance of our roading networks.
In this key management position you will utilise all of your technical and leadership skills. You will ensure that we deliver world class asset management systems through a range of contracts across the country. You will also support the delivery of minor improvement projects by working collaboratively with local councils.
Together with your team you will ensure that improvements to the network result in a safe, secure and high quality transport system that meets our customer needs.
This is a big role and you will need to be agile, commercially astute and able to build and develop strong internal and external stakeholder relationships. Your ability to bring teams together along with your technical expertise and contract management experience will be instrumental to your success.
What you will bring
- Proven success in leading and growing a diverse team
- A reputation for delivering and achieving key strategic priorities
- Credible, authentic and collaborative leadership style with a reputation for building teams, and inspiring high performance
- Extensive experience in strategic programme and project delivery practices and principles
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and previous experience in working across local government, CEO and Boards
This is an exciting opportunity and you will be instrumental in helping shape the future direction of the System Design and Delivery. If this is of interest to you please apply now.
Applications close: 26 August 2018
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: email@example.com
SDD Senior Manager System Management.docx (Word, 918KB)
Follow us on