Executive Assistant | Auckland
- Are you a proactive problem solver who can think on your feet?
- Bring your broad EA and relationship management expertise
- Auckland location
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
As an Executive Assistant you will provide professional and accurate executive level support to the General Manager System Design and Delivery ensuring they can focus on their priorities knowing that they have full support.
It is an exciting, varied and fast paced role with established processes already in place, you will be busy preparing board papers, dealing with OIA requests, liaising with a range of stakeholders at an executive level as well as managing the GM's diary.
This is a role with lots of stakeholder engagement so you'll enjoy showcasing your excellent problem solving and communication skills. You will bring your solid experience in a high level support role and be confident managing official correspondence.
We are looking for a proactive self-starter and quick learner, who is process driven and comfortable with making decisions.
What you will bring
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Significant experience providing executive level support to a GM or Director
- Impressive organisational and diary management skills including the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Proven ability to liaise and communicate with a range of key stakeholders, many at an executive level
- Experience with official correspondence and able to maintain deadlines and work to a high level of accuracy
- The ability to make good judgements, quick decisions and use your initiative
- Social intelligence and the ability to connect at all organisational levels and across different professional fields
In return we can offer you a collaborative, collegial work environment where people matter.
All successfully shortlisted candidates will be sent an invitation to complete a SparkHire video interview that will take no more than 10 minutes.
Applications close: 23 July 2018
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
Executive_Assistant_SDD_PD_June 2018.pdf (PDF, 638KB)
Follow us on