Executive Advisor | Wellington
- Become a key member of our Connected Journey's team
- Provide trusted support and advice at a senior level
- Work in a fast-paced and agile environment
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years' time.
The Connected Journey Solutions team aims to deliver a step-change for the transport system and customers through digital technologies, and to grow a digital savvy and an innovative culture within the Transport Agency, and across the wider transport sector.
The purpose of the Executive Advisor role is to provide quality, trusted advice and support to the Director, Connected Journey Solutions group.
You will be instrumental in contributing to the development, planning and delivery of our work programme and will work alongside a wide range of internal and external stakeholders. You will be involved in some really interesting and exciting work streams. The key to your success will be in your ability to work with ambiguity, juggle deadlines, navigate complex situations and create quality recommendations. You will be adept at understanding the big picture and being able to translate this into actions that deliver practical and pragmatic solutions.
What you will bring
We are looking for a trusted advisor who has strong communication, collaboration and organisational skills. You will have a natural ability to connect, manage and influence stakeholders and:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Proactive and hands-on approach to tasks
- Proven ability in managing a number of different tasks and watching briefs simultaneously
- Experience with official correspondence, preparation of Senior Leadership Team and Board papers, and committee responses or similar
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to be flexible
- Ability to identify issues and link appropriate actions, with consideration to the wider implications
This is an interesting and varied role that will give you exposure to the full range of activities undertaken within our business. We are a busy, work hard play hard team with some big aspirations.
If you love to get really involved with your team and understand the importance of getting things done we would like to hear from you.
Applications close: 28 May 2018
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
No File Attached
Follow us on