Manager Insights and Performance | Wellington
Manager Insights and Performance
- Fantastic opportunity to lead the way and make your mark
- Put your leadership skills to work in an innovative environment
- Wellington or Auckland location
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
In the Customer Experience and Behaviour group, our aims are to create a shared understanding of our customers and translate our customer promise into tangible experiences and targets. We make data accessible and normalise its use in strategic, operational and tactical decision making. We use behaviour based design to support delivery excellence.
In this role you will lead the team responsible for growing our insight and performance capability by creating actionable and accessible customer insight and performance measures. You will also be the key influencer in the use of customer insight to help support and achieve tangible customer outcomes.
Your strong ability to influence and passion for insight-led decision making will result in real and positive outcomes for all New Zealanders. We are looking for an innovative self-starter who is resilient and enthusiastic about the opportunity to drive forward the team's vision.
What you will bring
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Proven ability to deliver to a large complex organisation or Government environment
- Exceptional relationship management and communication skills, and an understanding of the role of storytelling to provoke real change
- Demonstrable experience in leading, influencing and building credibility across a range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated leadership experience with experience of leading a team through organisational change
- Experience building capability within analytical teams to apply creative and innovative ‘actionable' approaches to problem solving
- Experience leading a customer insights function is highly desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of the transport sector would also be beneficial
This role can be based in either Wellington or Auckland.
Applications close: 29 May 2018
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
PD - CEB Manager Insights and Performance.pdf (PDF, 811KB)
Follow us on