Business Support Officer | Auckland
Business Support Officer
- Showcase your excellent administrative, business systems and communication skills
- Fantastic opportunities for career development and introduction in Enterprise Project Management Office
- Central Auckland location
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years' time.
The Business Support team sits within the People business group, whose purpose is to develop and manage people related systems, processes and practices. Our team has an increased focus on ensuring that everyone at the Agency has access to great workplace facilities, tools and equipment to help them do their job and support them as they go about their work. Your team is key to making the Agency a great place to work.
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Business Support Officer to join our fun, professional and committed team. Working closely with our Enterprise Project Management Office, you will provide timely, accurate and effective administrative support to Managers and their teams.
In this role you will ensure the smooth running of all administrative processes by being efficient, well organised and operate in a professional and confidential manner. You will provide coordination of training workshops, team meetings and events as well as providing administration of the Agency's project management tool which involves preparing final documents for publication and Power Point presentations.
What you will bring
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task, work well under pressure and stay calm when dealing with matters of high priority
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to liaise with our external vendors
- Experience working in situations demanding flexibility to adapt to quickly changing circumstances
- Discretion, tact and diplomacy in dealing with confidential, commercially sensitive, and/or personal work-related information
- Ability to work to high standards, including accuracy, attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- High levels of organisational and time management skills and the ability to work in an agile environment to meet business needs
- Sound judgement and decision-making. Eliminates road-blocks
If you would like to be part of our team and have the skills and capabilities to perform in this role, we would love to receive your application.
Applications close Tuesday 22 May 2018
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
PD Business Support Officer April 2018.pdf (PDF, 762KB)
Follow us on