Senior Business Analyst | Manawatu
Senior Business Analyst
- Make a difference to the everyday lives of New Zealander's
- Influence the design and development of business change
- Work in a friendly and vibrant environment alongside other people who share your passions
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years' time.
The focus of the Customer Design and Delivery group is the delivery and management of our transport experiences for our customers in order for them to undertake a safe and efficient daily journey.
We are looking for a proactive Senior Business Analyst to help lead change that matters to our customers and business. The role influences the design, development and implementation of business change required to deliver on the Transport Agency's business plan.
You will be able to showcase your analytical skills by providing fit-for-purpose Business Analysis services to projects and initiatives, tailoring what you deliver and how you deliver it to business needs. You will ensure relevant stakeholders are identified and consulted about their needs and create relevant project artefacts. Ultimately, you will utilize your customer focused nous to ensure that the customer is at the forefront of our thinking, planning, engagement, communications, design and implementation throughout the project delivery lifecycle.
What you will bring
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Significant and proven experience in Business Analysis with advanced analytical skills, and the ability to evaluate and resolve highly complex issues
- Ability to translate complex ideas into audience appropriate language
- Proven experience with service design tools and techniques, including the creation of customer experience maps, service blueprints and prototyping
- Knowledge of and experience with agile delivery methods, preferably Scrum
- Exposure to developing solutions on low-code platforms, scripting or user-interface development would be an advantage
- Knowledge of change management frameworks, such as Prosci ADKAR
Applications close Monday 25 June 2018
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
PD Senior Business Analyst.pdf (PDF, 795KB)
Follow us on