Network Performance Analyst | Wellington
Network Performance Analyst
- Brand new role with the opportunity to contribute to continuous improvement
- Bring your data analysis experience and excel in this role
- 2 Wellington based roles available
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
The Performance Management team provide relevant information and analytical insights about the performance, demand and condition of the State Highway network. They ensure that System Design and Delivery (SD&D) has sufficient intelligence on the status of the network to make informed asset management, planning and improvement decisions.
As our Network Performance Analyst you will provide support to ensure that the Transport Agency attains excellent practice in the management and use of its asset information, systems and the supply of information.
Working collaboratively with SD&D teams and our stakeholders on a range of analytical tasks, your responsibilities will include developing reporting requirements that meet business needs and monitoring data quality and providing technical support, all whilst maintaining the high quality and timeliness of delivery to our teams and stakeholders.
You will have an excellent head for numbers and a passion for analysing data and information to inform business decisions. We are looking for someone who is resourceful and proactive and able to tell the story behind raw data to a variety of audiences.
What you will bring
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Significant experience in data analytics, including data manipulation, analysis and management
- Strong proven analytical skills and experience in turning raw data into valuable and relevant intelligence, including developing new reports, reporting tools and frameworks, and methodology
- Experience in using RAMM and some technical understanding of roading assets / operations would be beneficial
- A relevant technical qualification, in applied statistical qualification or similar with a strong mathematical component would be highly desirable
Applications close: 28 May 2018
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
PD Network Performance Analyst - April 2018 .pdf (PDF, 849KB)
Follow us on