Senior Data Quality Specialist | Wellington
Senior Data Quality Specialist
- Lead the design and development of data quality solutions
- Utilize your statistical mindset and passion for data quality
- Wellington CBD location
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years' time.
In the Customer Experience and Behaviour group, our aims are to create a shared understanding of our customers and translate our customer promise into tangible experiences and targets. We make data accessible and normalise its use in strategic, operational and tactical decision making. We use behaviour based design to support delivery excellence.
This role calls on your ability to understand the entire journey of data. You will design, develop and implement effective and efficient data quality solutions across our core information systems and business intelligence framework. You will also get to be at the forefront of developing data quality assessments and indicators for use in our information presentation assets.
This is a role where you get to demonstrate your strong relationship building skills as you engage widely within the Data and Information group to ensure that the data quality message and methods are being fully engaged with and understood.
What you will bring
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Significant experience in the data quality function
- An in-depth understanding of recognized frameworks and methodologies used in the field
- Extensive exposure to a BI environment with a clear understanding of the BI principles and the role data quality plays in a competent BI environment
- Demonstrated experience in leading, influencing and building credibility across a range of stakeholders
- The ability to translate concepts into priorities, plans and outcomes
- A strong understanding of transport sector policies and processes is preferred
Applications close Monday 30 April 2018
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
PD Senior Data Quality Specialist.pdf (PDF, 709KB)
Follow us on