Principal Advisor Road Performance and Asset Management | Wellington
Principal Advisor Road Performance and Asset Management
- Create impactful insights on how our road network is performing
- Help manage our nationwide data and asset information
- Drive data quality initiatives
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years' time.
This role will provide you with opportunities to create impactful data and information on our roading network and its performance. The insights that you gain will help the Agency make smart strategic decisions.
You will manage road performance information and assets throughout their life-cycle. You will also be responsible for driving data quality initiatives and ensuring the collection of our nationwide data and asset information is robust.
We are looking for someone who has technical expertise in asset or facilities management and is credible when working with others across the organisation.
You will be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and have an agile and collaborative working style.
What you will bring
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Solid experience with Asset Management or Facilities Maintenance activity, including asset planning
- Experience in developing/ driving/ delivering asset management processes
- Understanding of the road sector and subsequent supply chain
- Proven experience of leading and motivating virtual teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in relationship management
- Civil engineering degree or similar tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
Applications close: 31 January 2019
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
PD - Principal Advisor Road Performance - May 2018.pdf (PDF, 755KB)
Follow us on