Practice Manager, Business Support Services Auckland | Auckland
|Position Type:||Permanent full time|
|Attachments:|| PD Practice Manager Business Support Services Auckland.pdf (PDF, 903KB)
|Application Close Date:||26-Mar-2018|
Practice Manager Business Support Services
- Bring your ability to think creatively and motivate people to think differently
- Work in a supportive collaborative environment
- Based in Auckland CBD
At the NZ Transport Agency, we're transforming our organisation because the world is changing. Technology is making rapid changes to the way people connect and the transport choices we have; customers and business want faster, easier and more personalised transport services. We're transforming so we can make the most of the future opportunities for New Zealand.
The Business Support team sits within the People business group, whose purpose is to develop and manage people related systems, processes and practices. Our team has an increased focus on ensuring that everyone at the Agency has access to great workplace facilities, tools and equipment to help them do their job and support them as they go about their work. Your team is key to making the Agency a great place to work.
Working with the Manager Business Support Services, you will be providing operational support to the Business Support Services team, ensuring efficient and professional business and administrative support is provided.
This role is responsible for allocating business support staff resources as well as ensuring high quality professional business support services is provided to the Transport Agency.
To be successful here you will bring:
- Proven experience in a leadership role in a large complex organisation is preferable
- Strong ability to lead administrative support functions across multiple team environments and locations
- An innovative approach to problem solving
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A collaborative working style and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Experience in continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships
In return, we are offering a competitive salary, a fabulous and committed team and an excellent working environment that provides flexible employment practices. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Applications close: Monday 26 March 2018
To apply and for a copy of the position description: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
General enquiries: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.