ICT Security Specialist
|Position Type:||Permanent full time|
|Attachments:|| PD Security Specialist - March 2018.pdf (PDF, 761KB)
|Application Close Date:||26-Mar-2018|
ICT Security Specialist - Corporate Services
- Mix conventional cyber security with Transport System security
- Work in a complex growth industry
- Wellington Auckland or Palmerston North Location
The IT Security Team sits within our Corporate Services We are expanding our team with two roles either in Auckland, Wellington or Palmerston North. The aim of the Corporate Services Group is to provide essential expert support services to enable the Agency to run efficiently and realise our strategic goals.
We have a large Programme of work to deliver and are growing the team to be able to meet our strategic goals. We are looking to enhance our cyber security footprint and the security standpoint for the Agency as well as support innovative transport solutions in partnership with our Connected Journeys team.
Join our team delivering to a mixture of conventional security as well as supporting an ever growing transport system. Your focus will be to ensure the Transport Agency's IS security and architecture is in line with its information security framework as well as providing technical services across the IS team at an operational, as well as strategic level.
This is a unique role and we want customer focused, curious and collaborative Security Specialists to join our high performing collaborative team. You will be comfortable working independently and enjoy seeing things through to completion. Working across a range of projects, you'll consult and provide technical guidance to the business, be involved in evaluations and recommendations and help design and implement new policy.
To be successful here and in this role you will bring:
- Extensive experience in the IT industry including solid experience in and delivery of IT infrastructure/security architecture
- Knowledge of built-in security services and functions of application infrastructure components
- Strong stakeholder management and the confidence to deal with a range of people
- Experience in Operational technology and SCADA systems (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition desirable)
- Experience with Infrastructure, secure application, systems development, business continuity planning and disaster recovery
- Be studying or are qualified in CISSP
- Qualification in PCIDSS would be desirable.
We make difference to New Zealanders every day, and in this role you can be a key player in the future of transportation in New Zealand. The environment is innovative, forward thinking and will provide training opportunities and an environment where you can grow.
Applications close: Monday 26 March 2018
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.